Cooper&Hunter and MBM Motorsports: A Partnership for Speed and Innovation
· Cooper&Hunter and MBM Motorsports share a common vision of speed and innovation, and Cooper&Hunter is a leader in the HVAC industry, offering a wide range of products for residential and commercial applications with inverter technology for Mini-Splits and all duct and ductless solution. Cooper&Hunter also offers the best commercial solution with URBAN VRF technology. MBM Motorsports is a professional stock car racing team based in Statesville, NC with more than 730 race starts between the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series.
· Cooper&Hunter’s President, Marat Terchiyev, expressed his enthusiasm about the new partnership:
· “We are very excited to join NASCAR as a sponsor of MBM Motorsports, a team that we admire and respect for their achievements and values. We are proud to support Ryan Newman, a driver who has proven his skills and talent in the sport. We believe that this partnership will bring great benefits to both parties, as well as to our customers and fans.”
Cooper&Hunter’s Sponsorship Debut: The Homestead-Miami Speedway Race
· Cooper&Hunter’s sponsorship will debut at the Homestead-Miami Speedway race on October 21st, 2023, where Ryan Newman will drive the No. 66 car with Cooper&Hunter’s logo and colors. The race is part of the NASCAR Cup Series, the premier series of NASCAR, which features the best drivers and teams in the sport.
· Cooper&Hunter understands that the HVAC market moves fast just like NASCAR, and so it wants to bring that speed to its new sponsorship. Cooper&Hunter hopes that its sponsorship will help boost the performance and visibility of MBM Motorsports, as well as increase its brand awareness and recognition among NASCAR fans and customers.
Ryan Newman: A Veteran and Champion of NASCAR
· Ryan Newman, is a very experienced and successful driver. Newman has been racing in NASCAR since 2000, and has accumulated 18 NASCAR Cup Series wins, 7 Xfinity Series wins, and 1 Truck Series win. He also won the 2008 Daytona 500, the 2013 Brickyard 400, and the 2023 SRX Series championship. Newman is nicknamed “Rocket Man” for his speed and skill in qualifying.
· Newman is also known for his resilience and courage, as he survived a horrific crash at the 2020 Daytona 500, where his car flipped and caught fire. He miraculously walked out of the hospital two days later, and returned to racing after two months. Newman is grateful for the support and prayers he received from his fans and fellow drivers, and is determined to continue his racing career.
· Newman is looking forward to driving the car sponsored by Cooper&Hunter and is confident that he can deliver good results for the team and the sponsor. He said:
· “I am honored to be part of the Cooper&Hunter family, and to drive the No. 66 car for MBM Motorsports. I appreciate the opportunity and the trust that they have given me. I am excited to race at the Homestead-Miami Speedway, and to show everyone what we can do. I hope to make Cooper&Hunter and MBM Motorsports proud, and to give the fans a great show.”